Traditional City Tour in Brasilia
A magical and historical tour of the sights of the planned and eccentric capital of Brazil. The only city in the world of the twentieth century named World Heritage by UNESCO.
Sights and monuments visited:
- JK Memorial - Museum where the burial chamber of President JK, private belongings, protocol, many photos, history, secrets and mysteries. Stop 20 minutes to photos - external visitation;
- Headquarters of the Army of Brazil – Stop 15 minutes to photos;
- Metropolitan Cathedral – Stop 15 minutes - internal visitation;
- Palace of Congress - Stop 15 minutes for photos; external visitation;
- Three Powers Square – Stop 20 minutes (photos and detailed explanation), where is located the headquarters of the three powers of the republic: the National Congress, Supreme Court, Presidential Palace - external visitation. Space Lúcio Costa – the museum is underground, located in the Square of the 3 powers, which is the largest model of Brasilia.
- Alvorada Palace - 15 minutes stop (Official Residence of the Presidency) - external visitation;
- JK Bridge - 05 minutes stop for photos - Inaugurated on December 15, 2002, the bridge quickly became another Brasilia icon printed on postcard, especially at night, when his theatricality further is highlighted. Because of aesthetic qualities and environmental harmony of JK Bridge, the project architect, Alexander Chan, received in 2003 the Medal Gustav Lindenthal, granted by the Society of State Engineers of Pennsylvania - USA.
Sights and monuments with panoramic views (inside the vehicle):
- National theatre; Hotel Sector North and South;
- Palace TJDF (Court of the Federal District);
- Road Pilot Plan (Bus GMT);
- Conjunto Nacional Shopping (First Shopping Center Capital);
- National Library; National Museum of the Republic;
- Esplanade of Ministries-Where is the Cabinet of Brazil;
- Itamaraty Palace-the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Headquarters;
- Justice Palace-Headquarters of the Ministry of Justice;
- Palace Buriti-Brasilia Government House;
- Jaburu Palace-Official residence of the Vice-Presidency;
Night tour in Brasilia
For those who prefer to enjoy the beautiful lighting of the monuments of our Capital! Brasília at night is a spectacle, the monuments are even more imposing and monumental, and you can still relax in the last stop, have a drink or dinner on the shore of Lake Paranoá in the South Lake Jetty.
Tourist points and monuments visited:
- Memorial JK - (stop for photos - 15 minutes);
- Urban Military Sector (panoramic view);
- Army Headquarters (panoramic view);
- TV tower (panoramic view);
- Light Source (panoramic view);
- Don Bosco Sanctuary - (internal visitation - 20 minutes);
- Cultural Center of the Republic (panoramic view);
- Metropolitan Cathedral of Brasilia - (stop for photos - 20 minutes);
- Esplanade of the Ministries (panoramic view);
- Palace of Justice - (stop for photos - 10 minutes);
- National Theater (panoramic view);
- Itamaraty Palace - (stop for photos - 10 minutes);
- National Congress (stop for photos - 20 minutes);
- Federal Supreme Court (Photo Stop)
- Planalto Palace (photo stop);
- Alvorada Palace (stop for photos - 15 minutes);
- Jaburu Palace (panoramic view);
- JK Bridge (panoramic view and photos inside the vehicle);
- South Lake Jetty - (final stop for drinks or dinner * - 1 and a half hour stop) - Dinner and Drinks are not included in the tour amount.
Note: The last stop is at the Ponta do Lago Sul (high point of the tour) on the edge of Paranoá Lake with its everlasting sky and a moon that illuminates the place spectacularly, the Pontoon is the most special gastronomic center of the city, of the best restaurants, all with a privileged view of Brasilia.
For those who live or visit Brasília, the Pontão do Lago Sul is a must. There is also the largest leisure and entertainment center in the federal capital: a postcard, a varied cuisine, cultural and sports programs, ample parking and numerous services, as well as its almost beach climate and the most beautiful sunsets in the city. City. A complete leisure center surrounded by green and security that contributed to make it one of the most visited tourist spots of Brasilia.
Full day tour to Salto do Itiquira-GO
The Municipal Park of Itiquira located in the Municipality of Formosa- GO. They are only 115 km from Brasilia, has the largest free fall available in the country. Ideal place to spend the day.
They are more than 160 meters high, giving to this magnificent place all peace and tranquility for those who want to get out of the stress of everyday life. The Itiquira Municipal Park offers a easy access ride, from parking to drop are approximately 15 minutes, on this route you will go through bridges, you will see some rapids and also great wells of calm waters and that are great for swimming. In the course also there is a very dense vegetation that mixes with the cerrado, leaving the climate very cool. Sometimes a few stools appear to sit and rest. The birds do they sing a lot and the sound mingles with the noise of the rapids. Some butterflies blue turquoise wings fly there. Further ahead there is a children's playground, bathrooms and a large horizontal shower, right on the river's edge. The trail has several points for bathing, is a ride for all ages.
For those looking for more adventure the Salto do Itiquira offers trails for access above of the waterfall, with an incredible scenery, there the most experts can do the practice of abseiling.
If the weather is sunny, a gigantic rainbow forms around the waterfall. In the ecological trails, it is possible to contemplate the beauties of nature, the swimming pools and the sunset. The climate in the region is of two seasons - the drought - which runs from April to September; and the rainy season - from October to March. Temperatures reach 30 degrees, but, during the night, happen lows, falling to approximately 14 degrees.
Tips: We recommend to take sunscreen, hat / cap, repellent, bath linen, towels and light clothing. The place has a restaurant that serves food typical of Goiás.